Thanks Mahadev. Does this happen irrespective of what I provide in the
connect string? Let's say I have servers A, B, C, D and E in the ZK cluster.
But all my clients instantiate ZooKeeper instances by providing information
only about A. Does the randomization occur even in this case?

Thanks
Avinash