Hi all,

I'm studying ZooKeeper to see how we can use it in a project. I'm still a
little big puzzled by the usage of zookeeper for distributing tasks. The
usage of queue does not fully fit the bill. I was just wondering if it would
be interesting / realistic to use a kind of "election" to decide on which
znode you want to send the task?

David Rouchy