That's the beauty of zk, it's provides primitives that allow you much flexibility in what/how you implement something. Perhaps you could sketch out a bit more detail on what you had in mind, requirements/goals and such? What I mean is, from a high level coordination perspective, then we could see how that might map down to zk operations.