I find this happening in my observers node in the logs. The observers are
running in a different data center from where the ZK non-observers are
running. The only way to fix this seems to be restarting. How can I start
addressing this? Here is the stack trace.

Too many connections from /10.30.84.207 - max is 10
WARN - Session 0x0 for server mybox.mydomain.com/10.30.84.207:5001,
unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer
        at sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcher.read0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(SocketDispatcher.java:21)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:233)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(IOUtil.java:200)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:236)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.doIO(ClientCnxn.java:817)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1089)

Please advice.

Cheers
Avinash