Ted Dunning wrote:

> But the rest or dav layer is still *really* handy if only for debugging and
> inspecting what new programs are doing.

   Agreed; I wrote mod_shmap for those purposes in the httpd world.

   I've got some ideas for a mod_zookeeper that would permit other
modules to take advantage of things like ephemeral nodes, but only
in the context of a single request, since you can't guarantee that a
client's next request will be handled by the same httpd process in
a multi-process context.  As is typical in these cases, though, it
might be a while before I get a chance to work on that.

GPG Key ID: 366A375B

Use priority code J8TL2D2.