On Jun 6, 2008, at 17:42 , Benjamin Reed wrote:
> No. Internally we use an atomic broadcast protocol (which is what
> Paxos would provide us) to keep the replicas in sync, but the
> protocol is much simpler than Paxos.

Fundamentally, I am assuming that the protocol you use must look
similar to Paxos. All the distributed consensus protocols I have
studied look pretty similar. Where are the leader election/atomic
broadcast parts of the protocol implemented? Judging by file names I
am assuming that QuorumPeer is the "root" of the protocol?

Evan Jones

Evan Jones

just about anything Open Source.