We are starting the process of moving to Apache. We have been approved as a
subproject of Hadoop and are in the process of moving subversion over. We
will also be moving over the documentation and tracker items.

For now, the only thing setup on Apache is Jira, the bug tracking system.
Please report new bugs there. The link is:

Open bugs on sourceforge will be moved over to Jira.

Congratulations to Evan Jones for having the first three real bugs :)  (I
opened Jira issues for the problems he reported.)

just about anything Open Source.