Hi All

How would you guys recommend we set up the Zookeeper cluster across data
centers? We have a system that runs in a cluster spread across 2 data
centers A and B and want to have it integrated with Zookeeper. So far we had
Zookeeper cluster set up across a 5 node cluster in data center A. Is it ok
to set up 2 nodes out of the current Zookeeper cluster in data center B so
that the nodes in data center B may read from the local instances in data
center B? What would you guys recommend?

Please advice

just about anything Open Source.