Here is the exception I am seeing at the server on one of the machines. But
this happened in the morning at around 9/10 AM.
2008-07-09 17:33:34,607 - WARN  [FollowerHandler-/10.18.38.191:39598
:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - ******* GOODBYE /10.18.38.191:39598 ********
2008-07-09 21:41:30,380 - ERROR [FollowerHandler-/10.18.38.191:21568
:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - FIXMSG
java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
        at
com.yahoo.jute.BinaryInputArchive.readInt(BinaryInputArchive.java:64)
        at
com.yahoo.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPacket.deserialize(QuorumPacket.java:65)
        at
com.yahoo.jute.BinaryInputArchive.readRecord(BinaryInputArchive.java:109)
        at
com.yahoo.zookeeper.server.quorum.FollowerHandler.run(FollowerHandler.java:277)

I can start the client and see if this continues to occur. But the exception
still continues to surface on the client.

Avinash