Hi Mahadev,

i removed my subclass of NIOServerCnxn but still have the same problem.

...zookeeper-2.2.1.jar(com/yahoo/zookeeper/KeeperException.class)
class file has wrong version 50.0, should be 49.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
import com.yahoo.zookeeper.KeeperException;
                           ^
1 error

regards
Johannes