Hi Mahadev,

- checked out tag 2.2.1
- set version in build.xml from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1
- ant clean release

The build zookeeper-2.2.1.jar works for me!

Versions:
Apache Ant version 1.7.0
java version "1.5.0_13"

Thanks
Johannes

On Sep 18, 2008, at 2:11 AM, Mahadev Konar wrote:

Sorry I forgot to respond. It might be that the 2.2.1 is made with a 1.6
java version. We should fix that. For now can you do an svn checkout
svn co
https://zookeeper.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/zookeeper/tags/2.2.1/zookeeper
zookeeper

And build it using ant jar?