Andreas Jung wrote:

--On Dienstag, 5. April 2005 22:29 Uhr +0200 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In our case, "listFilteredActionsFor" spends about 70 percent of its complete time in the checking of "action in catlist".

I did some profiling last week because Limi complained also about
the slowness of the same method. My profiling (with a fresh
Plone installation) told me that about 70% of the time is spend
within the loop where  all action providers are asked to return
a list of matching actions. However Plone implements its own
listFilteredActionsFor() method which might be different from the
original CMF code.

As in an other post was pointed out, plone uses exactly the same code.
I removed the checks for one of our "big" sites where performance is a running problem.
Everything still works fine.. (I did not make any profiling)