On Apr 12, 2005, at 13:33, yuppie wrote:

Hi!

AFAICS ActionProvider.listActionInfos makes portal_workflow.getActionsFor obsolete. And WorkflowInformation is just used by getActionsFor.

So I'd like to add a deprecation warning on the Zope-2_7-branch and to remove them on HEAD/CMF 1.6. (Or in CMF 1.7, if some people are actually using them.)

Any objections?

I think we should stick with the "removal comes two dot-releases after deprecation" policy that Jim set up at some point for Zope itself. I would deprecate on the 1.5 branch and HEAD and remove in 1.7.