On Apr 14, 2005, at 9:18, Gregoire Weber wrote:

Hi Jens,

I try hard to get the uid generation part right before the beta.
If a delaying will help others also it would be nice to delay the beta for a few days. If it's only for my part it's optional as I can't guarantee it'll help me.

I'll send you an e-mail when I started fix my issues with a time frame.

Just make sure to drop me an email before Saturday evening, otherwise I'll cut the beta Sunday morning. If we delay the beta I want to put a limit on this delay, it should be out by Wednesday at the latest.

jens