A few weeks ago I did a little bit of cleanup to standardize the expression context naming schema used for the bound variables in the different expession context situations used around the CMF:

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/328

Back then I left out DCWorkflow because even though it is the standard workflow for CMF now it is still somewhat "standalone" and always used a more Zope-like naming scheme. Specifically, it uses "here" where the CMF now standardizes on "object":

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/338

I am proposing to add a simple alias from "here" to "object" in the DCWorkflow expression context. Unlike the rest of CMF I don't want to call "here" deprecated, but at least introduce more consistency.

If no one objects I'll put that in before 1.5.1beta2