On May 5, 2005, at 6:17 , Florent Guillaume wrote:

You're "force-volunteering" people at ZC right now to do that work.
They should have the final word, if anyone.

I don't see how I could force-volunteer someone at ZC. I'm trying to see
if people would be interested, and stress point why they should. ZC will
have the final word in any case.

You are force-volunteering someone there because they own/administer the machines, so it will most likely be someone from ZC who is doing the actual work... (well yes, people can volunteer, but there's a legitimate interest at ZC to keep the number of people who have fully privileged shell access on those boxes small)