Been searching the lists and have not been able to find anything specific on the subject.

Context -

In a multi CMF / Plone zope instance local acl_users are not getting any transaction history from which to undo (undo_form returns no results).

So long as the user is in the acl_user folder at the parent level (main zope instance) they do have transaction history that shows in undo.

I'm not sure if this is related to the changes in ZopeUndo/ or others changes in zope 2.7.6, but I'm hoping someone may have run across this issue.

head to head comparisons of 2.7.5 to 2.7.6 indicate the change is localized to the difference between the to.

Anyone have insight into this one?

Carl Rendell