I have to modify CMFSetup's type information import/export (typeinfo.py).

Currently, to discriminate on ti types on export, it does:

        if isinstance( ti, FactoryTypeInformation ):
        elif isinstance( ti, ScriptableTypeInformation ):

Because I have other TypeInformation classes, with different properties, I'll have to use some kind of registry. Anyone has special needs here, before I commit an implementation? I think I'll do a registry that discriminates on ti.meta_type.

Note that my ti class is a subclass of FactoryTypeInformation, so the isinstance test above is not enough in any case.