Florent Guillaume wrote:

On 10 Jun 2005, at 17:02, yuppie wrote:

utils.ConfiguratorBase has some methods for generic property support. The typeinfo handlers could use that code in a similar way as the site properties handlers or the handlers for the newstyle Actions on HEAD.

The property support works with any set of properties, so there would be no need to write new handlers for customized typeinfo classes.

Ok that's another option that suits me too.

Fine.

But it will change a bit the XML format. I don't have a problem with that, but I hope people are OK with a backport to the 1.5 branch of such changes.

Well. It should not be too hard to leave the old import code in place for backwards compatibility. I can't see a need to export the old XML format.

Cheers, Yuppie