yuppie wrote:
Hi Christian!

Christian Heimes wrote:

+    def _getOAI(self, context, object):
+        return getOAI(context, object)
+       +    def _getExprContext(self, context, object):
+        return getExprContext(context, object)

I didn't see it this morning, but after reviewing your checkins I believe 'context' is redundant and this should also work:

    def _getOAI(self, object):
        return getOAI(self, object)

    def _getExprContext(self, object):
        return getExprContext(self, object)

Would you mind if I change it that way?

I wasn't sure if the context for getOAI and getExprContext might differ from self in the future. That is the reason I have added the additional argument context. If you think that it is unnecessary you can remove it of course.