Florent Guillaume wrote:
I didn't see the checkins on the checkins list and they don't appear on
the web archive.

me, too

Christian, could you check that your email address on the zope.org site
is the same as the one subscribed to the cmf-checkins list ?

I'm not subscribed to lists because I'm using the gmane news2mail gateway to read and post messages. I'm prefering news over mail for lists.

Anyway you are right. I have a different mail address for the lists than on zope.org. I have changed my address on zope.org

Christian

PS: Login on zope.org is borked. I had to login several times plus a hard reload of the site in order to log in.