Tres Seaver wrote:
We should chat about that.  I created a Zope collector issue for that,
and started work on it yesterday,

About CMFBTreeFolder? Yeah it should be moved into CMF in the long run. My fix is working and we have time to fix it w/o hurry.

I think it must be that your e-mail address on your account
 isn't subscribed to the cmf-checkins list.  What I do is subscribe it,
and then immediately disable delivery, because I read the lists via
gmane's NNTP gateway.

That sounds resonable. I'm going to subscribe all import lists tonight.