I got no reply from plone-user on this issue -- I believe it's really a CMF issue anyway. Add CMF 1.4.7 to the version info below.

Any help greatly appreciated!

In my site the undo form is always blank. In the ZMI, however, undoable
transactions are listed. I think the problem may be related to the fact
that I am using a higher level user folder (RemoteUserFolder, outside
Plone b/c doesn't integrate) for members. Here is my ZODB:

| root
  |_acl_users (RemoteUserFolder)

Undoable transactions in the ZMI list plone users as "WWW [user]". There
are no errors in error_log.

Zope 2.7.6-final/linux2
Python 2.3.4
Plone 2.0.5