Raphael Ritz wrote:
yuppie wrote:

Just one minor question out of curiosity:

i18nextract.py is quite zope3 specific, but with some modifications it seems to work quite well for CMF. I'd like to add a modified i18nextract.py to the root of the CMF repository.

How about making the original i18nextract.py more generic from the
onset instead of having the CMF provide its own?

I did consider that. But

a) we need something that works with ZopeX3-3.0.1.

b) this is still work in progress, I'm not sure about all the necessary modifications.

c) I wanted to focus on the other tasks right now.

I agree that in the long run zope3's utilities/i18nextract.py and app/locales/extract.py should be modified based on our experiences.

Cheers, Yuppie