On 27 Aug 2005, at 02:30, Rob Miller wrote:

sidnei has written an excellent product called Flon (i.e. Five for Plone) which provides a user interface for examining the Z3 interfaces that an object may have, and for assigning marker interfaces to particular content instances. whit morriss has written a PLIP (http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/104) which proposes integrating this into the Plone core. this seems to me to be the sort of thing that really should live in CMF itself.

I have to claim ignorance, unfortunately, as far as the technical details go since I haven't done anything with Five or Z3 myself. But since we are moving more and more towards tighter Five integration it seems that any software designed with the same goal is a good candidate for the CMF.

jens