On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:16:14 +0200, Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Part of Zope version 2.8 and up, that's the problem. If you were to run a clean Zope 2.7.x, downloaded a release version of CMF 1.5.x and ran the unit tests, would you expect to see any breakage? I wouldn't want to see that at all if I were a normal user. Of course I *absolutely hate* to see that as a CMF developer in the same situation ;)

I think you have an interesting definition of "normal user". :]

Normal users won't run unit tests until we give them a big shiny button to click, and a nice green progress bar to watch. We're working on it, though. ;)