I've just produced a proof-of-concept version of CMFDefault where the CMF produces XML documents, and then these are rendered in the browser (for my own ease!) with XSL. At the moment, this version supports moving round the site, viewing content and moving/deleting/clipboard stuff in the folder view.

Is this something anyone else had looked at/was looking at, and/or is it more widely useful to anyone. Does anything like this fit more generally into CMF development? I've taken it as far as my interest will allow at the moment, but if anyone else is interested then collaborating would be good.

MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here. http://messenger.msn.co.uk