I'm wondering (I haven't looked at it yet) if I can do the following with GenericSetup.

I need to be able to export the same content object in different "facets". For instance for a document I need to do a "content" export, that will dump the standard data and metadata. Then I'll also want a separate "workflow" export that dumps the workflow state and workflow history. Etc.

Is there any provision in GenericSetup to have multiple node exporters for the same interface? Named adapters, or multiadapters on the export context ?

Florent