On 4 Nov 2005, at 00:18, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
I propose cutting 1.5.5beta this Sunday (November 6th) and having a beta phase lasting 2 weeks, mostly because I'll be in Detroit next weekend and probably won't be able to cut a final release. The weekend after that I'm back in Germany and ready to push out 1.5.5 final.

As you've probably seen, 1.5.5 is now out and the 1.5 branch is back in business for changes.

Florent, what are your requirements for the events changes you wanted to see in 1.5.5 originally? I'm wondering if that's really 1.6 material now that we have a 1.6 branch? Let me know if you want it in 1.5 and we can plan a 1.5.6 release, or if the 1.6 branch has made this unnecessary for 1.5.