On 2 Dec 2005, at 18:58, yuppie wrote:

Tres Seaver wrote:
 import Testing
-import Zope2
-Zope2.startup()
I'm seeing issues in some tests which fail when run outside the full
suite after changes like these.  E.g.,
zopectl> test CMFDefault

These issues are not present on the trunk, they are specific to your branch, Tres. I see failures as well, but it all blows up with exceptions like this:

ERROR: test_join_memberproperties (CMFDefault.tests.test_join.MembershipTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/zope/28Instance/Products/CMFDefault/tests/ test_join.py", line 37, in setUp
    zcml.load_config('configure.zcml', Products.DCWorkflow)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'DCWorkflow'

hm... does this help?

jens