Hi Tres,

Tres Seaver wrote:

No, it isn't, at least in Zope.  BLATHER is intended to be "summary"
information, useful for developers but not important enough to show by
default.  DEBUG is for more detailed information, and TRACE is for
completely overwhelming detail.

Show me the docs in zope and I'll believe that's not just your interpretation ;-)

Sure it is ;-) You seem to be confusign .info with .warning. If your
funny customers get scared by stuff at .info, then change their log
level in zope.conf to warning, then they won't bug you so much and in
turn get you bugging the rest of us to log at the wrong levels ;-)

Your misunderstanding of Zope's levels is clearly present in that
sentence, Chris.

Oh? Please explain...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk