Rob Miller a écrit :

i'm trying to use GenericSetup to add tool-like objects to my site at
creation time.  i say "tool-like" because the objects in question (RAM and
HTTP cache managers) act as tools, but they have constructors that require
additional arguments... the current importer assumes that the
constructor for a tool doesn't take any arguments.

Hi, I have done that for the RAMCacheManagers in CPS:

Note that a five:implements is required to make it work:

About the construction arguments question, I cannot answer since I'm not familiar with the GenericSetup internals enough. But for the RAMCacheManager case, it's just not required.