Rocky Burt wrote:
Hi all,

Hi Rocky,

I was wondering if CMF does or is planning on implementing support for
add forms for content.  If so, would someone mind explaining how it
works?  If not, why not? :)

not that Yuppie mentioned this explicitly but my feeling is that
his recent proposal "using newstyle content factories" on this
list is aming at adopting/supporting content generation in the
Zope 3 way which would include add forms (among other things). Yuppie?

Other then that, I'm sure you know 'plone_schemas' from Alec in
Plone's collective. There you do have add forms for content
types based on it.

Raphael

- Rocky