On 2 Jun 2006, at 09:00, yuppie wrote:
Florent Guillaume wrote:
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but can't we have "cmf" as a domain everywhere and be done with it? There's really no point in separating cmf_default from cmf_somethingelse.

The point is to use CMFCalendar as an example add-on product that shows how to use a different domain for an add-on product and helps to fix related issues.

If someone wants to rename 'cmf_default' to 'cmf' I'm fine with that.

Yes at a minimum

But -1 for merging 'cmf_default' and 'cmf_calendar'.

Why? Because you lose the example of changing the domain? Isn't that what docs are for?

Florent