Hi Jens!

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

Plone 2.5 is coming out soon and I was asked to cut a CMF 1.6.1 release. However, to preserve sanity, I will do a beta first, as always. This beta will be cut tomorrow, with the final version shipping a week from now.

I can't see any important fixes on the 1.6 branch since the 1.6.0 release. And the branch still includes a pre-1.1 version of GenericSetup.

Don't know who cares about updating the 1.6 branch to a newer version of GenericSetup. But I guess 1.6.1 should at least include the tagged version of GenericSetup 1.1.

BTW: Next week I plan to land ZCML support and non-Products package support for registering profiles. Don't know if new features like that should be shipped with CMF 1.6 or if we need a maintenance branch for GenericSetup 1.1.