On 12/4/06, Charlie Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'd to use stftime("%d %B %Y") on my website in different locales
(de_DE and en_GB) on different parts of the website which is not
localised but has some content in German and some different content
in English. Somehow  I haven't quite grokked Andy McKay's explanation
of i18n as the following code throws an error

          i18n:translate="datefmt"
           i18n:name="date"></span>

With i18n:name I get an error that i18n:name needs to be within a
translation unit and without it I get a cannot iterate over a non-
sequence.

So, what I am getting wrong?

This part makes no sense to me:
  i18n:"data python: DateTime()"

Maybe you meant tal:define="data python: DateTime()" ?

CPS Content Management     http://www.nuxeo.org/