From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charlie Clark
Sent: January 8, 2007 10:54 AM
To: Lennart Regebro
Cc: Zope-CMF List
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] Internationlisation question

Am 07.12.2006 um 12:54 schrieb Lennart Regebro:

>>           i18n:translate="datefmt"
>>            i18n:name="date"></span>
>>
>> With i18n:name I get an error that i18n:name needs to be within a
>> translation unit and without it I get a cannot iterate over a non-
>> sequence.
>>
>> So, what I am getting wrong?
>
> This part makes no sense to me:
>   i18n:"data python: DateTime()"
>
> Maybe you meant tal:define="data python: DateTime()" ?

I don't think so. I've been referring to Andy McKay's book on Plone and he
lists i18n:data as an part of the specification but maybe this is specific to
Plone?

Anyway - what I want to do is have something like

"20th January 2007" in some places and "20. Januar 2007" in others on the same
site which has no language settings. What is the best way in going about this?

Thanks

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark