having made my own content type which is derived from Document with three additional attributes, I've moved onto the exciting world of editing content via webDAV. It seems some methods have to be extended/ overwritten for this to work so I have added customised versions of the following
getMetadataHeaders() # Document.py
setMetadata() # Document.py
getMetadataHeaders() # DublinCore.py
_editMetaData() # DublinCore.py

Is this a correct assumption? And am I behind the bend when it comes to the latest and greatest? ie. much of this is similar to extending the edit forms which I are understand are being replaced by formlib driven stuff?

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360