-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> I really need a CMF release for Plone this week, but things seem to have
> suddenly gotten a bit quiet. If nothing happens I'll probably make
> another snapshot of the CMF 2.1 branch this Friday and include that with
> Plone 3.0rc1. We have several external factors that affect our timing
> and we can not postpone things any later.
> As I said earlier I'm happy to help with any changes that need to be
> made still, but without feedback there is nothing I can do.
Are there any showstoppers left for a 2.1 beta?
- I was worried about the tests that failed last week, but perhaps that
was a glitch on the testing machine? At any rate, I didn't see
checkins which would've fixed them, and they are all passing this
- I think the 'five:localsitemanager' fixes have landed.
- The GenericSetup changes from the BBQ sprint have been landed and
polihsed: GS should be ready for a 1.5 beta.
- Migration for sitse which have been tracking the 2.1 betas may be
flaky at this point. Yuppie has a hack in place to fix things up
on the fly, but isn't happy about it.
- I think the "roadmap" issues don't block a 2.1 release.
Tres Seaver +1 540-429-0999 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Palladion Software "Excellence by Design" http://palladion.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Zope-CMF maillist - Zope-CMF@lists.zope.org
See http://collector.zope.org/CMF for bug reports and feature requests