Previously Tres Seaver wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > I really need a CMF release for Plone this week, but things seem to have
> > suddenly gotten a bit quiet. If nothing happens I'll probably make
> > another snapshot of the CMF 2.1 branch this Friday and include that with
> > Plone 3.0rc1. We have several external factors that affect our timing
> > and we can not postpone things any later.
> > As I said earlier I'm happy to help with any changes that need to be
> > made still, but without feedback there is nothing I can do.
> Are there any showstoppers left for a 2.1 beta?
> - I was worried about the tests that failed last week, but perhaps that
> was a glitch on the testing machine? At any rate, I didn't see
> checkins which would've fixed them, and they are all passing this
> - I think the 'five:localsitemanager' fixes have landed.
> - The GenericSetup changes from the BBQ sprint have been landed and
> polihsed: GS should be ready for a 1.5 beta.
> - Migration for sitse which have been tracking the 2.1 betas may be
> flaky at this point. Yuppie has a hack in place to fix things up
> on the fly, but isn't happy about it.
> - I think the "roadmap" issues don't block a 2.1 release.
I just added the utility unregistration code to the migrateToCMF21
script. The only remaining item that I can think of is this one
There is a hack in PortalObjectBase.getSiteManager that fixes old
site manager instances on the fly, but I don't want to have that code
in the final CMF 2.1 release
That should not be a showstopper for a beta release imho.
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/ It is hard to make things simple.
Zope-CMF maillist - Zope-CMF@lists.zope.org
See http://collector.zope.org/CMF for bug reports and feature requests