Thanks to everybody's help yesterday I've got working templates but they're not yet ready for release. :-(

Looking at the source of CMFCalender/browser/ related I'm looking for the best way to access event attributes which I am not going to touch such as location or contact_name

EventView inherits from CMFDefault/formlib/ and as I need to set the headers I can't do this, I think. It looks like EventTypeVocabulary does the necessary decoding of the various attributes but I can't see how to access this from within a template although it must be happening for EventView. The alternative approach used in or seems to be to provide explicit methods for accessing Title(), Description(), etc. So if I inherit from CMFDefault/browser/ I get title and description. Should I extend my view class with methods for the location, contact_name, etc. or can I get them from the vocabulary?

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360