Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Charlie Clark wrote:
Do you know of a Zope Product that already wraps report lab, or do you
recommend just accessing directly with a script?

I can't think of anything that would do this for you: transforming HTML to PDF doesn't usually work very well. Reportlab is fairly easy to use and extremely fast.

Except that it's apparently not thread-safe and should therefore be handled with care.

A BFL has always solved any paranoid fears I've had in this area ;-)