--On 25. Juli 2007 14:36:21 -0400 David Chelimsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm using zope 2.7.8 and looking for a means generating a PDF
document. I've googled and looked around a bit but everything seems
rather dated (stuff from 2002). What are you all doing to deal with
this these days?

The requirement I need to meet is to build up a PDF document based on
the contents of a form submission. My plan was to use formulator to
build a form and write a script to process it and generate the PDF.

You might also check zopyx.convert (Cheeseshop) to generate PDF, RTF, ODT, WML or DOCX from HTML.

-aj