Tres Seaver wrote:
>> I think it's wrong :) The export functionality suffers from the same
>> problen as the import functionality: the export steps defined in
>> extension profiles are only used if they have been selected once.
>> In other words: it is just as unpredictable.
> What is unpredictable?  If you import an extension profile, its steps
> (both export and import) get grafted into the effective baseline profile.

Yes, that's true and "right".

What's unpredictable is that it gets grafted in (at least to import steps, I
haven't tested export steps) even if you only *look* at the profile in the
Import tab. As soon as you select a profile to look at what steps it offers,
those steps are forever part of the registry, whether you run them or not.

Sent from the Zope - CMF list1 mailing list archive at