Am 31.10.2007 um 15:02 schrieb Wichert Akkerman:

There are a million example out there you can use. I suggest that you
take a look at how those work. The plone collective may be especially
helpful. Don't be scared of by the fact that that is a Plone repository:
all the general concepts apply just as well to pure CMF.

If you want to see an example of a subscription/newsletter type of
product (which appears to be your use case) using only Z3 concepts look
at collective.revelation for example.

Thanks for the tips. I will certainly take a look at the collective.revelation.

But regarding the CMF and browser views: do these need doing for CMf 2.2?

In the meantime implementing an action to publish in a PythonScript is, as ever, a doddle. :-D

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360