Am 31.10.2007 um 21:05 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

On Oct 31, 2007, at 20:54 , Charlie Clark wrote:
But regarding the CMF and browser views: do these need doing for CMf 2.2?

In the meantime implementing an action to publish in a PythonScript is, as ever, a doddle. :-D

If you're asking "must I use them in CMF 2.2" then the answer is "no, you can still use whatever scripting you like".

Thanks for the reassurance. I've decided that I am *going* to prefer the Zope 3 browser views based approached but the jump from the "bite- sized" procedural PythonScripts to the more meaty OO browser views is a bit daunting at the moment. Nevertheless my question actually arose because TODO.txt refers to content types but not to the tools: don't they need browser views too?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20