Am 13.12.2007 um 20:09 schrieb Damien Baty (ML):

GenericSetup is quite new to me, so I would definitely appreciate advanced users' feedback about that. What solution did (or would) you choose, among those 3 above? Additional suggestions are welcome, too. :)

Hi Damien,

my own experience with GenericSetup is somewhat limited but I share your opinions on it: it is certainly nice to be set stuff up using it but it is by no means a magic bullet. This list is probably the best place to discuss improvements.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360