Am 03.03.2008 um 23:45 schrieb yuppie:

Do you mean you use different meta types for one class? There should not be a need for that. One meta type can be used for several portal types.

That's good to hear - how do I register different portal types? I've just been experimenting with stuff and found I needed to have different meta types for them all to show up in the "add" view for folders.

I attached a custom factory for plain CMF documents that sets the initial text format to 'html'. Maybe that code helps you.

Yes, I'd thought of doing this but was hoping for a short cut by using **args or something similar. Still having a collection of factories is less copy & paste than a collection of factories and classes - this is really what I'm trying to avoid.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360