Hi,

I've finally started looking at the missing browser views for CMFDefault: Image and Folder. Folder looks like a bit of a challenge because of the various views required but I think is a fairly straightforward migration to using formlib. Image looks like it might be a bit of a challenge because the current Image class contains presentation logic which might be more suited to views. Looking at some of the source for Zope 2.10 it looks like it might be time to look at a new implementation of Image and File based on zope.app.file rather than OFS.Image. Is this a reasonable assumption or have I misunderstood the source?

Thanks

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark