Who's planning to go?

I'm not sure if I will yet but if I do I'll probably try and cover the bits of CMF (2.2) that I'm pleased with. Zope and certainly the CMF has been underepresented the last couple of years with Plone having its own conference. This means the RoR clones get all the attention which is a pity as they're not that special. But more importantly there's a whole new generation of Pythonista's out there who don't know enough about Zope. I fondly remember Philipp's presentation of using adapters to turn documents into wikis in Geneva a couple of years ago - this as much as anything convinced me to take a deeper look at the Zope 3 approach.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20